Fitzanne Estates commenced with property management in 1982. We pride ourselves in being experts in property administration. Sectional Title Management as well as Full Title Management are our passion and the foundation of the company. No scheme, complex nor estate is too big or too small for Fitzanne’s capabilities. We understand that your home is your castle and needs effective, comprehensive property management. Property administration affects all aspects of one’s life and thus needs only experts to handle such matters. Fitzanne Estates is a member of NAMA (National Association of Managing Agents), SAPOA (South African Property Owners Association) as well as the National Debt Collector’s Council. Efficient Sectional Title and Full Title Management needs full reporting, transparancy and a close hand on all financial matters especially. Our services regarding Property Management includes the following:
A. Property Administration
- The preparation of an annual estimate of expenditure, trustee/director’s report and any other documents required for the Annual General Meeting.
- Any recommendations of Trustees/Directors will be taken into account and we will at all times endeavour to keep the monthly levies as realistic as possible.
- In addition, we will prepare annually the schedule of replacement values and will also attend to proxies, nominations, agendas, etc.
- The conduct of intense research to establish various ways to reduce the expenditure of the Body Corporate/Non Profit Company and periodic reviews of the budget.
- The revision of the insurance coverage of the Body Corporate/Non Profit Company and arrangement of valuations where required. We undertake to obtain competitive quotations in the marketplace to ensure the most economical premium.
- The necessary comprehensive insurance includes political riot insurance and fidelity guarantee insurance.
- We also handle all insurance claims on behalf of the Body Corporate/Non Profit Company
- Operation of a current and/or savings account with a registered bank, including a trust account in terms of Section 32 of the Estate Agents Act, on behalf of the Body Corporate/Non Profit Company
- Any excess of funds after consulting the Trustees/Directors will be invested at the highest possible interest rate.
- Advising on all aspects of the management and control of the Body Corporate/Non Profit Company as required. Assisting and advising the Board of Trustees/Directors on the enforcement of the Rules adopted by the Body Corporate/Non Profit Company, as well as the Conduct Rules as referred to in the Sectional Titles Act, following specific instructions from the Body Corporate.
- In the event of the building being overseen by a Caretaker, he/she can be assured of complete support from us as the Managing Agent.
- Negotiating on behalf of the Board of Trustees/Directors with professional persons, firms or other organizations for the preparing of specifications and quotations for maintenance and improvements to be done to the communal property.
- Advice on the application of the Sectional Titles Act (Act 95 of 1986).
- Informing all owners, where necessary, of all decisions affecting them as made by the Trustees/Directors
- The monthly collection of levies, special contributions and other income. Owners can also pay by debit order and for your convenience our offices are open every first and last Saturday of each month from 09:00 to 12:00 (excluding on Public Holidays or during long weekends).
- The levies are payable strictly in advance on or before the 1st day of each calendar month.
- Should any owner neglect to pay the levy, the necessary legal action will be taken with the consent of the Trustees/Directors
- Preparation of monthly arrear reports and submission if required, to the Trustees/Directors
- Verification and payment from available funds of all accounts such as water and electricity lift maintenance, cleaning materials, insurance premiums, ordinary maintenance, etc.
- Budget control of expenses.
- Payment of salaries, wages, unemployment insurance fund contributions, income tax, workmen’s compensation premiums and regional services council levies, on the dates and in the manner determined by the Managing Agent.
- The maintenance of the Body Corporate’s/Non Profit Company ledgers of account.
- A monthly cashflow statement of the levies collected and the payments made on behalf of the Body Corporate/Non Profit Company will be submitted to the Trustees after the 15th day of each month. The Chairman will also receive a copy of supporting vouchers.
- Arranging the annual audit with the external auditor of the Body Corporate/Non Profit Company and, on completion, submission of the audited statements to the members of the Body Corporate/Non Profit Company.
- The preparation of Agendas and the forwarding of notices for the meeting of the Trustees/Directors and Annual General Meetings.
- Attendance of quarterly meetings of the Trustees/Directors and Annual General Meetings or as per written agreement.
- The entering, preparation and submission of the minutes of meetings. The maintaining of a minute book in conforming with the Sectional Titles Act. Keeping of attendance registers, the register of sectional bondholders, Rules, insurance policies, lift maintenance agreements and all other permanent records of the Body Corporate.
- Attending to the requirements of the Receiver of Revenue.
Fill out the below for a non-obligation quotation: